Tuesday 19 March 2019

Steps to reduce electrical sensitivity .


Steps to reduce electrical sensitivity .


https://www.facebook.com/groups/emfSensitivity/permalink/1079762595557429/



  • The most important thing you can do is limit your exposure to EMF pollution. Here are the basic steps that will help you accomplish this as quickly as possible. It is my experience that without doing this first, the following steps will not be effective. I highly encourage you to read my book on finding and creating a low-EMF home. It is the quickest way to orient yourself to what you need to know.
    1. Don’t panic. People do recover from this condition when they take the appropriate steps to heal.
    2. Have your home measured for EMF pollution. A primary reason people become EHS is that they have a home or work environment that has high EMF pollution. I recommend this EMF meter to start with and that you have an analog home phone.
    3. Give your nervous and immune systems a chance to rest. It may be advisable to go spend a few days, weeks or even months in nature (I have known many people, including myself, who have done this – with positive results). Spending time in nature will give your body a chance to get back to its set point of health. I personally enjoy going to natural hot springs and camping the most. There have been years where I have spent four months completely in nature.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment